It's starting to happen, friends are marrying off!
This weekend I'm in Toronto to attend Bonnie's marriage to Jim Saturday in Richmond Hill. Weather looks like it will hold for a nice outdoor ceremony and then later it's off to the Metropolitan Hotel in downtown Toronto for the reception.
I just so happened to cash in some of my Hilton Honor points and am staying for free for 2 nights in the Hilton downtown Toronto. I priced it out, this should be costing me $250/nt. Not a bad deal for free! The Metropolitan hotel is an easy 10 min walk away so that's all good too. Also, Westjet footed most of the bill for this flight after having lost my bags prior to my Puerto Rico trip. So all in all, I'm coming out pretty good for this trip so far!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Wedding Bells
Posted by
Matt
at
6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment