Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Poker.. uggh...

If you've been keeping track of my "Poker Tracker" on the right side of the screen you might have noticed it has frozen at $314.00 for a couple of days. This is because I've hit a wall it seems.

I can't break it. I can't make any more than a couple of dollars, or nothing at all. I've been down and up and it's become quite painful and taking way too long to attempt to reach my goal of $15 USD per day. This was no problem for the first half of the month, things were going swimmingly. So I might have to re-evaluate. It will be too much work to continue to try this. I will keep going until I have a full months worth of results. Then I'll see how much effort was required to make that $$$.

It was a great idea, that likely will work for the most part. But these past couple of days have not been great. I have to walk away from the tables today as I've gotten too frustated with bad beats and stupid players. Bah!


2 comments:

Paladiamors said...

Shit happens man, I've been there done that and got the T-shirt.

Even played a month where I lost $200~$300 (well that was a hit against winnings) but anyways, it happens.

Hope it gets good when you return to the tables!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, shit does happen. It was just going so well. Very little effort on my part for a good half a month and just watched my excel spread sheet grow and grow. Bah! Oh well, time for a new approach perhaps.