So tomorrow morning bright and early I hop in one of the planes and head straight for Toronto. The plane is an Eastern based plane that had been brought out to the West to help cover some busy flying. Well, that busy flying has subsided. So we are repositioning it there tomorrow.
Once there, I will spend a night in Toronto and then stay there an extra day to do an Eastern flight! Woo hoo. So I'll meet up with another eastern pilot and we'll be flying to Philidelphia on Monday. Cool. I've always wanted to do some of the flying out east. So now I'll get my chance. Then either Monday night or Tuesday morning I'll be flying back to Calgary with Westjet or Air Canada.
Should be fun!
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Off to the East Coast!
Posted by
Matt
at
7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You suck you suck YOU SUCK!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
ONE FULL YEAR working for this company, and finally, you get to hit a Canadian city, where asians are plentiful... (we all know Matt has some sort of asian fetish... afterall the majority of friends are asian) and he doesn't even get to see his friends out east!!
again, You suck you suck YOU SUCK!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
And days off too! Yeesh! Perfect trip, perfect opp and BOOOOOO YOU TOO LATE! Tho, has this trip given you any interest in working out of Kitchener???? You'd prob have more east coast flights too hehehe afterall, Toronto is the center of the world (damn bastards haha) :D
Next time when you have some time, remember... Diamonds. Asian girl who dn look like one "face wise" cuz too innocent! hahaha
unfort Toronto is no Mexico :รพ
Post a Comment