Saturday, January 29, 2005

Vancouver Trip DELAYED!

Grrrrrr.... I'm not too pleased about this one. But the company is in a bind.

The other night shift guy got violently ill last night on a flight back from Colorado. He was puking in the plane non-stop with passengers on board. Anywho, I was here in the office when they landed and he looked like death walking. I had a funny suspicion that perhaps he wouldn't be coherent enough to make it for the shift tomorrow night.

I was supposed to be heading home tomorrow (Saturday) but now I'm pushed back a day to cover his Saturday night shift.

I will now be arriving in Vancouver at 08:28 Sunday morning and departing Thursday at 19:45.

So some fun will have to be rescheduled.

Man... this irks me! This is the second set in a row where I've had to work 6 nights in a row, and I had a reduced time off period in between too. Oh, and did I mention that I flew this morning too!? Edmonton and back. Don't get me started. The trip home is exactly what I need. And I need it bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all soon... HOPEFULLY.

No comments: