**Update** I've now found out it's more than the weekend... I'll be spending Saturday, Sunday and Monday night in Edmonton as well!
I'll be living out of a suitcase this weekend while I spend Friday, Saturday and Sunday night at the lovely Ramada Inn in Edmonton. It's actually quite a nice place, and it's located right next to the airport that we use (The city center airport and not the International).
That's a sample of what the room looks like, and it's pretty standard that we see some nice rooms like this but also to see some not so nice rooms.
I'll be flying my ass off on Saturday and Sunday, doing mainly hop skip and jump flights: back and forth from Calgary and a couple other flights out to a place in Saskatchewan called "Humbolt". Should be busy. I'll have to take a rental car up on Friday and then bring it back on Monday; about a 3hr drive.
I'll have my trusty blackberry and hotel tv to keep me company during my visit. Send me an email and keep me entertained!
Thursday, December 09, 2004
My home for the Weekend: The Edmonton Ramada!
Posted by
Matt
at
1:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yo dude. nice room. I thought it was a pic taken with ur digital camera. But then ur not the type to get room service, nor do u drink tea... CK
Post a Comment