Man, xmas is approaching quickly huh!?
Kind of hard for me to judge working such crazy hours. But here in Calgary the lights go up MUCH sooner than back home. This is because ppl don't want to be up during really cold or snowy weather putting up lights. So they go up early. I was totally thrown off when I saw many lights up and running November 1st!
So I'm unable to go home for xmas. This'll be my first holiday season away from home! We get very busy during this period so no employees are allowed holidays during this time. Who knows, maybe I'll get that miracle layover at home sometime around xmas time. As it stands now my schedule shows me starting 5 nights in the office on Christmas Day. Which isn't too bad, I'll have xmas eve off with most of xmas day off and new years off too. Well, that is to say off from the office, but available to fly. And something tells me that I'll likely be used too. I'm getting more and more flights these days, lets just hope for some Vancouver trips with long stays or overnights! I *might* try and make it back for a week or half week at the end of January, but we'll see how things progress here at work.
Wow, 3 updates in one day, I wish I could say I'll be keeping this up to date, but with the shifts I work and what not, it's hard to stay current. So every once and a while you'll just see a bombardment of posts!
Saturday, December 04, 2004
Holiday Blackout
Posted by
Matt
at
4:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment