Well jet training went well and I arrived back into Calgary late last night. It was straight to work though, and this afternoon I headed off for Napa Valley via Spokane for customs.
So far so good, however I must say.. as soon as you get a couple miles out of Napa it is a bit of a shady area around these parts! I'll just say that we've been locking the car as we drive around town. Haha. We're thinking of maybe driving down to San Fransisco (45mins away) but it looks like our schedule is changing every second. We may be off to Mexico on Saturday, then back to Calgary with a stop in San Diego. Then on Sunday we'll do a bunch of hopping around California, ending up back in Napa to take these folks back up to Calgary. They asked me how much wine we could fit in the airplane - this trip is all for a big wine auction going on. So I've limited them to 12 cases of wine for the way back.
As for Dallas, it was a good time. We had lots of fun in the simulator. I'll post up some pics soon from the training. All set in that regard for another year.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Back from Dallas, now in Napa Valley
Posted by
Matt
at
11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment