Tuesday, June 12, 2007

BORED

Oh my. Not working very much is driving me insane. Today consisted of waking up at 10:45am, lounging in bed until 1:00pm, making some "lunch", lounging some more, going to grab a coffee and lotto ticket, calculating out possible ideas for winning the $40,000,000 Wednesday draw, watching Ocean's 12, having some dinner and currently struggling with my laptop.

"And that's Tuesday" - in the Joey-esque fashion when he and Ross prank called Chandler at work when Ross wasn't working and Joey was showing him how to occupy all his free time.

As for my laptop, it appears to be a common problem with a bad connection between the dc power connector and the motherboard. Step by step instructions online tell me how to crack it all open and resolder the crappy component. I am a little apprehensive to attempt it, but I really have to choice. In order to get a charge on the laptop I have to hold the power cord just perfectly to ensure a good connection. It irks me greatly.

My boredom will hopefully be extinguished as I do have a scheduled flight to Vancouver this Thursday, hopefully it sticks!

No comments: