Well, I'm off to Puerto Rico tomorrow, staying in the lovely San Juan Hotel and Casino.. BUT, my bags never left Edmonton to Toronto and therefore certainly didn't make my connecting flight to Montreal. What a freaking mess. All I have is my carry on bags to tide me over for 5 days in Puerto Rico, but that won't be enough, so I'll end up having to buy a bunch of clothes there to last me until I get back to Montreal (where my bags will be waiting for my return). Just another awesome kink in the hose for this gongshow of a trip. And I'm only on day 2 of 12 so far!
I'll post upon my return from Puerto Rico as I'm unsure if I'll have internet while there.. bye for now.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
in Montreal, WITHOUT my checked bag!
Posted by
Matt
at
10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So do you get any sort of compensation from the airline for this kind of screw up?
I find it rather interesting that lost/mis-directed baggage is so common. I was on my trip to France and 1 person out of 20 had their baggage sent elsewhere. A 5% miss rate from that sample seems a little sucky to me.
SOLUTION:
1. Wear uniform 24/7. Girls dig guys in uniform.
2. Go commando.
3. Sit naked in the sun and drink your problems away.
4. Share tightie whities with other pilot.
5. Flip and rewear.
Post a Comment