Sunday, February 25, 2007

I feel like death

Well, I didn't even get to finish my day today. Had to call in sick halfway through the day as we passed back through Calgary and another pilot took over for me.

My stay in Vancouver was uneventful, everyone was busy or not in town, haha, just my luck! But one memory I took back with me, and still haunts me now, is the cold/flu that I think I picked up from my Dad.

I feel like absolute crap, and hopefully now that I'm on days off until Thursday, I'll have some time to recouperate. It would appear I've got a rather juicy trip booked in a week. Off to San Juan Puerto Rico! Hopefully that sticks, I'd love to check it out for 5 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

               My sticky shooooes,
         my sticky, sticky shoooooes,
          why you stick on me... baby.