Well my work schedule seems to always come in waves. Waves of either lots of flights, or no flights at all. This set of days has been very busy, and it looks like I'll be flying right up until my days off, marking 11 of 12 days worked.
Today I was doing some rather fun flights in the jet, just hitting up a lot of small airports in northern Alberta. Each of the flight legs was around 25 mins long which made for some quick flying, but very action packed as there is not a dull moment at all. I was in Edmonton, Slave Lake and Edson Alberta.
Tomorrow it would appear I head out on a 4 day trip, and so for, it appears it will be a 3 night layover in Vancouver. So fingers crossed that it remains as such. Maybe see some of you folks during my stay, but at the rate things are changing with our schedules I expect to end up in Mexico in a day or two.. haha.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Feast or Famine
Posted by
Matt
at
10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment