Saturday, December 30, 2006

Back in Calgary, sans luggage!

That's WITHOUT luggage for you non-frenchies. Westjet lost my luggage tonight on my flight from Vancouver to Calgary. My trip home was great, except for this freaking little mix up. Who knows where my bag is, Westjet certainly doesn't know. That bag had a lot of work related items in it, and I'm now on-call to fly as of 3am. Luckily I have nothing booked as of yet, but in a couple of days I do.

The bag better make it back to me tomorrow, or there is going to be some serious hell to pay! It has all my xmas goodies in it too.

Aside from this, my trip home was great. Glad to see everyone at the various events. Good times and fun was had. If anyone has pictures from any of the events please forward to me!

No comments: