Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Insomnia

It's currently 3:30am and I'm just starting to feel tired. I've been trying to sleep for the past hour, but to no avail. So I ended up surfing the web while trying to induce sleep.

It's been like this for the past couple of weeks, my sleep schedule has shifted something horrible. This is due mainly to the fact that I haven't had a lot of work lately, and the flights I have been doing have all been in the afternoon. That is not the case in the coming week so I'm trying to get myself back on track so that I'm not too screwed on some big days of flying which are approaching.

The poker weekends obviously aren't helping, but this is ridiculous. And if I try to wake before 10am I find myself falling asleep on the couch around 2 or 3pm! Well, tomorrow I have some errands to run and tasks to accomplish so I plan on waking up earlier (10:30) which will only be less than 7hrs of sleep when I finally do fall asleep, and hopefully this will help me sleep earlier tomorrow night and I'll just continue this cycle and hopefully by Friday I'll be better off for my 8am flight across the continent.

Where are some damn sheep to count when you need them?

No comments: