Took the WRX in for it's 48,000 km service today. The BIG one as it's referred to. That's because it's the most extensive and also of course, the most expensive. I was not looking forward to today in a monetary frame of mind, but glad to get this service done.
When the dust settled it was a whopping $690 expense. Ouch! But it had to be done. Now she's all refreshed with all new fluids everywhere and new filters everywhere, and a few other goodies. I was not shocked at the hourly labor rate, but still a little surprised.. it just keeps going up and up! It was $98/hr and that constituted nearly $350 worth of the service.
Well now I've got another 6,000 kms before I need worry about anything else.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
48,934 kms young
Posted by
Matt
at
10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment