Well I haven't really played any poker this past month. I've been so busy, having spent half my days in hotels and the other half flying, eating or sleeping!
Anywho, so the past couple of days I've played in 9 games. 2 of them were 10 seater mini tourney's and I placed 1st and 2nd in those. The other 6 were just heads up tourney's winner take all style, and I won all 6. Then today I also played in an entry chip tourney for Sunday's big game. I beat out 20 people for the prized spot of 1st, which paid the $215 entry fee for the game. And for some reason this will be a big game, and is going to be a prize pool of $200,000! Normally it's only $125,000 but I'm not complaining!
So on Sunday June 4th at 5pm EST I'll be playing on www.ultimatebet.com for my shot at a piece of the $200,000 prize pool. I imagine 1st place will get somewhere in the vicinity of $40,000. So load up the free software and come find me in the Scheduled tourney section.
Hopefully my poker luck will continue through.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Poker goodness!
Posted by
Matt
at
11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment