Saturday, May 27, 2006

Flying my ass off

Well I guess things are balancing out after that one stint from a few months ago when I didn't fly for 19 days in a row. Now it's the exact opposite. I've been flying every day pretty much for the past 19 except for scheduled days off. And those are barely enough to take care of relaxing, errands and getting out and about.

I'm currently in Thunder Bay Ontario and we leave to go back to Calgary today. Previously this week I've been hopping all over the place to the coast, the interior, up to Grande Prairie and Red Deer. After I get back from this trip I'll be off to the interior again for a 2 night layover in Penticton. But of course this is all subject to change.

Weather in Calgary is rainy and miserable, but out here in Ontario it's actually quite nice. Our clients have moved up their departure time which is good, as before we were set to arrive in Calgary at 12:30am. Now we'll be getting in closer to 10pm.

I've got lots of paperwork that's starting to pile up, so I hope to have some time to myself in Penticton (or wherever) so that I can get some of it done! Hopefully I can scam a wireless signal wherever I end up. I need to update all of my flying logs and also need to finish off a lot more paperwork prior to going on my jet training course in July.

Time to start packing to go home, the story of my life lately!

No comments: