But first I have to sit through a lot of rain! I'm in Vancouver right now. Just had a nice home cooked meal (my dad's taking a bunch of Indian food cooking classes) so that was good. I'm watching the Canucks game right now on the big screen while checking weather for tomorrow's flight.
We're just here for a quick stop overnight and then take off for Scottsdale Arizona tomorrow morning. Where I'll be spending 4 glorious nights at a great hotel by the looks of it. We'll be living it up in style and also in 25-30 degree celsius heat! Can't wait to finish reading The Da Vinci Code poolside over the next couple of days. :)
Thursday, April 13, 2006
More desert heat coming!
Posted by
Matt
at
10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...a little nauseated, enough that I didn't eat anything for the next 3 hrs...
(Felt nauseous reading that)
Phoenix is nice, (except for the snakes). I guess summer homes are the thing... my parents came close to buying one on the golf course last year... got the pics of the place and negotiations done, but dn go thru cuz you must live there so many months of the year to be part of the golf course...
Best memory in phoenix... back when the coyotes were still the jets... they took us on a tour to an emu farm. They walk you thru the first barn, where there's eggs in incubators, and baby emus with feathers-so-soft. They let you hold them and play with them. Next barn, big emus, running around. Not so cute, but you can touch them but watch out for their beaks! Next they make you wash your hands, then walk you to their store, where they hand everyone A PIECE OF EMU JERKY!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Altho...yummmm.... haha)
Post a Comment