Friday, March 03, 2006

Hotmail no longer forwarding to BB

Well after some thought I've decided to stop having my Hotmail messages forwarded through to my Blackberry. Even with all my filters in place, I still get 8 or so junk emails a day to my hotmail account. So no longer will anything sent to hotmail show up on my BB, so if you need to get a hold of me "instantly", you'll have to email my BB direct. Most of you have the address but if anyone else wants it, just ask away and I'll let ya know. I won't be posting it on my blog because I most certainly do not want junk mail going direct to my BB! My hotmail address will still be used, but just not in connection with my BB.

These junk emails hurt especially when I'm in the states and I pay $0.008 per kb of data while I'm down there on my BB. I hated the fact that I was paying for junkmail! And believe you me, it adds up at .8 of a cent per kb!

No comments: