I'm on days off now after my busiest flying stint since last summer I think. And the fact that it was winter added to the headaches. Winter weather equals added headaches and stress. Having to deal with icing and snow and poor weather adds a lot to the flying experience. We had pretty much every weather phenomena known to man over the 5 days of flying. My schedule looked like this:
Day 1
Calgary to Edmonton
Edmonton to Victoria
Victoria to Edmonton
Day 2
Edmonton to Regina
Regina to Victoria
Victoria to Edmonton
Day 3
Edmonton to Regina
Regina to Edmonton
Edmonton to Grande Prairie
Grande Prairie to Calgary
Day 4
Calgary to Edmonton
Edmonton to Grande Prairie
Grande Prairie to Edmonton
Edmonton to Victoria
Day 5
Victoria to Edmonton
Edmonton to Calgary
So yeah.. it was busy!!! With weather varying from beautiful blue skies on the coast to full on blizzard conditions in Regina and 1.5 ft of snowfall in Edmonton. It was intense.
Unfortunately I did not get to participate in the big poker event, we didn't make it back on time on Sunday. So next week I'll be playing in the big $125,000 event.
I did get to test out my new headset a lot and it worked great. So quiet and comfortable. I'm very happy with my investment.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Flew my ass off!
Posted by
Matt
at
8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Repeat places within 5 days... could theoretically have girls in each city...
MEET ANY GREET ANY EAT at ANY interesting people or places?
V dn stand for Vendetta... it stands for... ;)
Victoria :D
Post a Comment