Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thanksgiving at home!

Well.. I managed to swing some favors and gave up a couple of my days off in order to get put on a Vancouver layover which begins tomorrow at about 9pm and lasts until Monday morning. So.. there's the heads up! Hopefully get to see everyone during my stay. I'll try and send an email or something to notify u all, if you read this pass it along to everyone you bump into!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this might be one trip that Matt would not be able to get drunk. He'll be too full from all that good home cooked food!!

No turkey for me this weekend. I don't like white meat, (both to eat and my boy preferences ha).

...All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go, I'm standing here outside the door. I hate to wake you up to say goodbye... so SORRY, it's stuck in my head!!

I just want to comment about how disappointed I am at the rest of you for not posting any comments on Matt's blogs. Let him know that the time he spends to keep you updated is not in vain!! Esp now that I have pressured him into divulging the secrets of his escapades abroad!!

Anyways, I look forward to see the posts of the rest of you!!