I'm still awaiting a bunch of pics from Colin (the other pilot) because he had a lot of great shots on his camera as well. Once I have all the pics together I'll likely load into an online photo album for easier viewing ability. Trust me.. some of the stuff is a must see! And I shit you not, but half of the stuff I have pictures of, I don't recall at all.... that's just the kind of experience that Mexico was!
I'll include a couple teaser pics here of the view out of our first hotel in Mexico right after checking in I walked out onto my balcony and my jaw dropped... 

Saturday, October 29, 2005
Pics are coming...
Posted by
Matt
at
5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your teaser pics are beautiful... beautiful sea and sand and sun... and lots of fun to play on the tennis and vball courts. However, this does NOT tease us. DUDE... you were in MEXICO. Tease us with scantily clad girls on the beach! Thats what "teasers" are about!! If I were you, I would sit at that window watching girls play ball.. cuz hell, balls wouldn't be the only things bouncing!!
(unless your jaw dropped cuz there was fully non-bashful ppl up for an early morning stroll ha)
Post a Comment