It appears that I've managed to hack into a wireless signal near the hotel here. It's pretty spuratic though, so I'm not even sure if I'll be able to upload this post due to the signal availability. But it works a good chunk of the time.
Got in last night (Friday) and we stay until Monday afternoon. Yesterday was a very bumpy flight the whole way here, the headwinds were brutal as well. We listened on the frequency as other aircraft tried to find smooth air all over the place but to no avail. A Westjet fight even came as low as 22,000 ft which is VERY low for them, extremely inefficent that's for sure. They're normally up between 28,000 - 41,000 depending on the type of 737.
Well the weather here is decent enough, but rain is in the forecast. So it will be a lot of time in the hotel room I forsee. Some paperwork to catch up on and I brought a couple of movies to watch if I get too bored.. (Garden State, Ocean's Twelve, Be Cool, The Girl Next Door).
Well, here's hoping this weak internet signal stays going!
Saturday, October 01, 2005
In Penticton for the weekend
Posted by
Matt
at
11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are in need of a flight to smwhere fun. More Chicago-like places. SUCK UP TO THE SCHEDULING CHICKS!!!
Again, I request... more racy material on here. Are Penticton girls easy?? From my experience with girls from Pen-high, they were ... all white (and kinda bitchy). Then again, those girls are too young for you...ew
Have your pool list prepared yet? I hope you will use that faulty connection over BB. Faster the draft the better cuz ppl need to sleep. Bye!
Post a Comment