
Simply put. Pilot's are pretty much alcoholics.. This is because we can't drink on so many occasions that when we can drink we feel the need to make up for lost time.
So.. I'm on days off and of course the first thing that happens at the beginning of our scheduled days off (3 days off every 12 days) is a visit to the booze store. So yesterday I hit up the superstore liqourstore.. yup.. you heard right.. thanks to privatized booze! Anywho... Crown Royal had a special where u got a free glass as well that had the logo of a CFL team. Much to my success the only glasses left were of BC Lions. Hey, works for me!
So the picture above is my prize... I'm already on glass 3 and it's 5pm on Saturday here.. nothing to do because the weather is so freaking miserable.. so I've been having a couple of drinks and surfin the net with tennis on in the background. A riveting 3 days this will be!
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Days off = booze
Posted by
Matt
at
5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Note to self... In my next life, I will be a pilot. You get to see the world (eventually.. not hick places.. next you'll be flying to Flin Flon or Happy Valley Goose Bay)and all your stories are of drinking. Siigh, what a life.
Normally on a Sat, there are double header hockey games!! Siigh, seeing the world, and drinking while watching hockey games. What a life.
Post a Comment