Friday, February 18, 2005

Rollcall!!

Just curious who still (if at all) reads my blog!

So, please leave a comment (you dont have to have an account, just post anonymously).

Tell me who you are, what's shakin, and if you like the blog or have any suggestions!

So lets see them comments!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I do read your blog...umm dont know what else to say....

Anonymous said...

yes matt, i do read your blogs. but no, i'm not jumping into the bloggin' bandwagon, especially since my life isn't all that exciting, unlike yours.
That's all for now. Keep blogging!
PokerGee

Anonymous said...

Yo Yo Sanders,

update more often dude. Then again I've been slacking so I really shouldn't be complaining.

Anonymous said...

Whoops forgot to add my name:

Posted by "Ho"

Anonymous said...

you're a geek :þ

calling and waking me up, early one morning, my time, cuz you just drank 1.4L of happy juice with your roomate, trying to get me to hear the cat meow, twice (he didn't btw...), on the morning before my midterm, made me do not-so-well on it... (or maybe it was cuz i read jackshit for it haa, but we'll never know now will we? :D) But hey, at least i am credited for the desktop pic picking woo!

continue the exchange! Bitching, for the discussion of size shape and perkiness right? HA! :þ

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading it occasionally (Let's say.... About as often as it's updated?)

My computer's been giving me trouble the last week or two, so I haven't been able to keep up - that and work's been ugly-busy. But my TV is still looking GREAT!

Do I even need to sign my name after that comment? :)

PS - Did you get my email from last week (or whenever it was)?